Tuesday, January 4, 2011

About what should I do about my travel plans now that Denver is snowed in

What should I do about my travel plans now that Denver is snowed in?
I'm flying from California to Pennsylvania. In between I change flights in DENVER!!!! As most of you know by now Denver is parralyzed due to snow storms. How can I find out if my flight (tomorrow at 10:00AM) will be going out? Is there a number I can call to verify it landing in Denver, or is there a way I can change flights? ANY information you could give me would be greatly appriciated. Like all of us I'd like to see me family for the holidays. . . THIS SUCKS! Thanks guys!
Air Travel - 3 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Try Southwest through, I think, New Mexico to Dallas.
Answer 2 :
Are you flying with United? If so that does suck because Denver is its hub...definitely call your airline to find out...most generally your airline will try to find another airport to land at....
Answer 3 :
well i live in denver and the airport is taking no incoming or outgoing flights to at least tomorrow night because the airport is completely closed and people are camped out there. Here are some links that can help you find out what you need I hope I helped Denver News Website: http://www.9news.com/acm_news.aspx?OSGNAME=KUSA&IKOBJECTID=a1e77270-0abe-421a-001d-136994e87f75&TEMPLATEID=0c76dce6-ac1f-02d8-0047-c589c01ca7bf Denver International Airport Website: http://wwww.flydenver.com Or: http://www.airwise.com/airports/us/DEN/DEN_01.html


Read more other entries :  
About two cars leave Denver at the same time and ...